Sunday 17 July 2011

Je ne regret rien. This image isn't mine, I'm not even going to lie, I found it on the internet, I have no idea who made it but for me it sums up perfectly the phenomenon that is Harry Potter, that I have enjoyed for the last 10 years of my life and hopefully hereafter. I just watched the last part of Deathly Hallows and genuinely feel like it is the end of my childhood, everything's coming to an end and it's time for us all to have our own adventures, "a new beginning" which fittingly is the name of the music played at the end of the film. I know not everyone grew up with Harry Potter, but for me this is actually the end of an era, and although I regret nothing I'll forever be grateful for J.K.Rowling for getting me through some of the darkest times in my life, and for giving so many people a place of magic to retreat to, whatever happens next.

For the next few weeks my updates will be pretty irregular, summer holidays start this week and I'll be travelling around everywhere and won't always have computer access. Hope everyone's enjoying the summer and I'll make some nice new images whenever I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment