Saturday 10 September 2011

London 2011


The City itself and it's 32 boroughs with approximately 2000 years of history (c.AD 43, originating as "Londinium")...I must be referring to London, one of the biggest Metropolitan areas in the world and a leading capital city of Europe in terms of fashion, entertainment, commerce and finance. London is also home to 43 universities putting it in the lead for higher education too, although I'm not sure I could handle the everyday hustle and bustle and live there myself!


This is my own photo I am proud to say, taken about a week ago with just a small edit - the phrase "Keep calm and carry on", associated with the British, reserved attitude and I thought, applicable to London in particular, and perhaps even to the stresses of everyday term-time life...

No comments:

Post a Comment