Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! by nikigirl

May we learn from failure and continue our success.

I'm not usually an optimist but I've got a good feeling about this year, 2012 might actually be "the one" for me, or at least I hope so. Last night watching 2011 slip away really inspired me to remember that whatever happens, time moves on and will continue to do so forever...so let's enjoy it!

This year looks to be even more exciting than the last for me, I will *probably* be leaving home in september, starting university and an independent life, not to mention reap the reward from years of study... and say goodbye to the people and places I've gotten to know so well over the last 7 years, especially school and now I'm in the final few months! Ahh.... this is all pretty surreal...until I see my homework planner and realise it's still business as usual, for the moment :p

No comments:

Post a Comment