Saturday 18 February 2012

Winter Can't Last Forever/ Reality Bites Back


Winter can't last forever......

Winter can't last forever...... by nikigirl

Can no longer deny the reality that a new, longer, harder, term at school is just around the corner as the holidays draw to a close! I'm trying to slowly make myself bored of being at home so that I don't mind having to get back into the whole working-week routine!

Nevertheless I've made the most of my time off school, and in a way I'll be glad to get back to seeing my friends daily, and being in a lively environment that is secondary school, filled with gossip, rumours and life in general. I genuinely miss school during the holidays, everything at school seems to have so much more purpose - right now I'm just listening to rainfall and thinking about work I should be doing....I think I'm actually more productive at school....

Included this image to remind myself of how I feel about the changing seasons/ going back to school - it's nearly Spring! This image has photos and postcards in it to remind me of the good times I had in Winter (New Year, Christmas, getting university offers) and also a camera to remind me to take more photos! I also included a lucky playing card and a compass, because I figured lucky playing card + compass = not losing my way/ staying on track this term!

If you're reading this, I hope you've enjoyed the past winter and are looking forward to the start of Spring, which is official in less than a month (the Vernal Equinox, to be technically correct) although I can't say the same for the weather - especially living in England!

No comments:

Post a Comment