Friday 16 March 2012

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.



Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.



Only 10 weeks left at school. Slightly disorientating considering I've been in school the last 12/13 years, and can't really remember not being at school. Scary times. Anyway, I thought this image was relevant to this week, it's Spring-like, floral, and has a kind of natural beauty, so it suits upcoming events like Mother's Day this sunday. This week wasn't too bad :p


Next week I'm going to Ireland! I keep forgetting :s which is bad, because it's a foreign country, and I'm getting a plane, and I have to pack...and get some euros (I'm going to Dublin, so the Republic of Ireland), I am excited though (when I remember that I'm actually going :)

Sorry for the short post, but I'm tired (it's been a long week/ I was out late last night for one of my friend's 18th's) and as you can see, I have a lot to organise! Happy St.Patrick's day for tomorrow everyone, and make sure your mum has a nice Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment