Tuesday 15 September 2015

Another job, another blog!

So I kind of failed to update this blog and left everyone hanging, about five weeks ago, when I left the UK to start my new job. I had the best of intentions, but life really did get in the way. I'm currently working as a teaching assistant with the British Council's Generation UK-India programme. I'm based about an hour-and-a-bit (precise!) away from Delhi, and you can read all about my new life here; https://nikitainindiawordpresscom.wordpress.com/

Apologies again for the lateness of this update! Hopefully a lot will be explained on my new blog, as I try to summarise what has been a trans-formative five weeks, in an absolutely incredible country. Stay tuned!

Follow me!

2 comments:

  1. That's such a cool job to do! I wish I could do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally could! Check out the British Council website, especially the "Work, Study, Create" section. They have summer programmes and short-term jobs, and all you need for some of them is to be fluent in English :)

    ReplyDelete